Indonesia Young Leaders Programme
Applications close midnight, 19 January 2020 WITA
Please scroll down for links to the programme prospectus and online application form.
Can I apply?
- You are a mature young adult (between 20-30)
- You currently live and work in East Indonesia (East and West Tenggara, Maluku and North Maluku, Papua, West Papua and all Sulawesi provinces)
- You work for a community based organistion or non-government organisation (NGO), women’s organisation, labour union, or environmental group;
- You intend to return to your organisation for at least one year after completing the programme and you have your organisation’s approval to join the programme (you and your organisation will NOT have to pay anything, all costs are paid by UnionAID)
- You have English language proficiency, equivalent to ≥4.5 IELTS or >400-413 TOEFL. This will be evaluated if you are selected for an interview and you are not required to have sat an IELTS or TOEFL exam to apply. (you application must be made in English).
- You are a citizen of Indonesia and have/can obtain a passport valid till 1 July 2021
- Both women and men are encouraged to apply
Do you have these qualities?
- Demonstrated leadership ability and future commitment to development and community work;
- Identification of a clear and relevant issue or area of interest that you wish to explore in New Zealand;
- A commitment to working with other ethnic and religious groups;
- Open-mindedness, maturity and team spirit;
INSPIRASI the Indonesia Young Leaders Programme is fully funded by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade