Solidarity, Autumn 2015
This twelfth issue of Solidarity looks at how Dalit and Tribal children in the hillside villages of Kodaikanal are proudly teaching their parents how to write their own names in a remarkable new UnionAID project.
- Better together: Education for all the family
- Fijian workers talk of poverty wages
- Safer at sea?
- New look for UnionAID
- Sixth group of young leaders from Myanmar arrives in Wellington
- Making a difference in Myanmar
- Fundraising highlights
- Myanmar railway workers gain traction
- Refugees from Mae Lar camp to get skills training