Notes from the Field: Update on Mae Sot Project
- On track to exceed target of 350 trainees in twelve months
- All 297 trainees to date have obtained jobs
- High quality of training has been praised by trainees and employers
- Buildings all completed including accommodation for trainees and staff
- Vegetable gardens have been established and 200 kgs of white carrot and 40 kgs of pumpkin produced.
- A fish pond has been developed and the stock of 2000 fish will provide food for the centre.
- A pilot frog farming operation has proved successful.
You may also like...